Thursday, July 25, 2013

Day 4

Down to 198!  7 lbs in 4 days.  Now you know that is just water weight and that will slow down significantly.  But man oh man is it rewarding!  When I did it the first time, the least I lost was 3.6 in one week. 

Yesterday was the first time I had a hard time getting in all my shakes.  I missed one.  If your mind is in the right place, and mine is, this is not that hard.  It is mind over matter.  It really really is. 

My boyfriend started doing this with me on the same day.  He did great for two days and then fell off the wagon.  You have GOT to be mentally prepared for this test of mental ability.  The hunger is not intense.  It is the triggers that are difficult.  I haven't yet had to deal with any triggers.  I'm still on the high of starting this all over again and making it 4 days.  If you can get a week under your belt, there is no turning back after that. 

This weekend I will go up to my family camp, and that is hard.  When you are not eating you find how much social activities are geared towards eating. 

I have got to figure out what I am going to do when I am done with the HMR-800 liquid shake fast.  I have to make a plan.  I have to learn how to feed myself without eating crap.  I tend to eat in a hurry.  I am not a cook..I can do it, but I don't enjoy it.  I like to eat and move on to other things.  Cooking & eating to me is a necessity not something I do as a hobby or enjoyment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment