Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 69 - Feeling Fine!

It was just a tough couple of days. I'm back on track. It wasn't easy to push myself through that difficult time. But it did come to an end. I've run 3 days in a row. I feel great again. The scale is starting to move again which is always an incentive.

At the end of this month I will start to transition. I will transition when I have 20 pounds left to lose until I hit my goal. This is important because I need to learn how to lose while eating food. I'm starting to wrap my head around this. 26 days to go. I've got this!

2 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO!! I've been struggling recently, too. I keep smelling BBQs all around town, and all I've wanted is a cheeseburger! But perseverance pays off! Way to push through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...broke down this weekend and had some pickels! Of all things! I have never heard of anyone getting fat eating pickels. So, I'm going to try and not beat myself up on that one. Back on track AGAIN tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete