Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 77 - Ready to Transition

I'm so ready. Overly ready to transition. I want to eat eat eat food. I cheated and had some pickels. I haven't lost since last week. I have maintained. Which is good. I'm busted my ass in exercise to try and compensate for the eating fest I've been on. Ok..so I've eaten more than pickels. Tonight I had a salad and a bowl of shrimp wonton soup. A very small bit of calories...and I ate a few pieces of the meatballs I put into the spagetti dinner I made my family. I just want to be eating again.

I feel really strong in my body though. At yoga tonight I felt very strong. Yesterday I ran 6.5 miles and it was a hard run. I didn't feel achy or tired after. Maybe I'm finally coming into my exercise after 77 days of dieting?

So at this current place in time...I'm doing shakes all day except for my evening meal. I could live like this for awhile. I'm in a holding pattern with my weight as well. Not sure why...plateau perhaps. I mean, 600 calories during the day in shakes and then maybe 400 at night is still not alot. I should still be losing.

I'm in a good place mentally even though I've cheated. I thought the guilt would be a lot stronger, but its not. I believe I'm ready for the next stage of my transition. I need to learn how to eat food again and lose weight. I have 20+ to go. I've come a long way baby!! Starting at 228 pounds. Seems like forever ago. I'm not going back. I'm A FINE WINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Almost there! Great job. I cheated a bit, too. But I believe it was for a good reason and it was only for dinner (not the entire day as I attempted to convince myself to do). It was my anniversary, and I really wanted to go to a nice restaurant and actually have wine again (giving up drinking has been the hardest for me). Back on track though after that extravaganza.

    Seems like you're just at a plateau - by far the most difficult part of a new healthy plan (i hate the word "diet"). Keep going strong and don't get discouraged, though! It's great you can see how far you've already come and keep it all in perspective.

    ReplyDelete