Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 19 - Liquid Fast

I signed up for a 5K today! I'm hoping I will be under 200 pounds by then. I went running this morning. Oh man did it feel good this morning. When I say "run" I don't mean "RUN." You could probably walk faster than I run. I probably look like someone in slow motion. Ha!
It just feels better on my legs. I try to walk but I always end up in a run.

So I figured a little more motivation would be to sign up for a 5K. You don't have to run it..you can walk it. I completely intend to canter along and walk most of it. Its just that I actually signed up.

My scale tells me I'm down 3 more lbs from weigh in last Thursday. But you never know what the scale will say this Thursday at the Doctors! I hoping for one more pound. That would be ideal.

No one has really noticed yet. I mean 13 lbs is a lot..but when you are already heavy there isn't much of a difference. I'm thinking that next week people will notice. I don't know why its important for me to get noticed...oh that is such bullshit. Of course I do! It feels so good. It is so encouraging. It is a confirmation that I'm working hard and its working!!!!

I've had an epiphany while walking. Something having to do with my "fine wine" analogy. I'm a fine wine. I'm a fine wine.

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment