Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 33 - Moving along.

I cannot believe that I have been 33 days without food. Well you know..not food food..shakes. I'm amazing you know that? I went to Zumba last night. Holy hips! Man oh man, I have to learn to loosen up a little bit. I was like a tree in a congo line. Pathetic!

I haven't cheated. I feel great! I actually went away to my father's house this past weekend and did really well staying on the plan. It wasn't hard. I thought if I was in a social situation it might trigger me. But it didn't.

Since I've been fasting for 33 days (800 calories a day)...I've been thinking about transision. When might be a good time for to start going back to food? Its a scary scary thought. Imagine giving alcohol to an alcoholic and trying to teach them to live a sober existance. It will be the fight of my life to stay thin. If I lose 20 more lbs in September and then another 20 lbs in October I will be 163 which is 13 lbs to my goal weight. I'm thinking that I would like to go back on food and learn how to lose weight while eating food. Take the extra 13 lbs off that way.

My body is definately changing. I've lost 3 inches off of my chest and 4 inches off of my hips! My clothes are starting to get to big. My bras are starting to be ineffective at holding up my boobs! I really don't want to go out and get new clothes just to have to turn around and get more. So I'm holding strong with all of my fat clothes.

I have a 3 mile run this morning! So I've got to go and get my gear on and drink my coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment