Monday, August 23, 2010

DAY 25 - PMS & Weight loss?

PMS & Weight loss is there such a thing? I have been losing pretty steadily and then all of a sudden I've hit a wall. I believe it is mother nature throwing a curve ball at me. I think at any moment I will begin my period.

This weekend was very difficult for me. I wanted to cheat so many times. This is the first time that I've really considered cheating. I've been so focused. But man! All I wanted was something that would I dunno...just something to put in my mouth! I don't know why...just because.

I should have started my period all ready. Its overdue. I'm sure it is because of all the exercise and the new diet that I have started. Its definately a huge change from what I've been doing. So....come on mother nature, lets just do this and move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment