Thursday, August 12, 2010

Liquid Fast - Day 14

The big weigh in tonight! So...dramatic drum roll pahhhleaase. 4 lbs. I have lost a total of 10 pounds in 2 weeks. I have to say, and many of you will probably kick me, that I thought I would lose more. I guess because I lost 6 the first week. I know! I know! The first week it always comes off quickly. Can't for once something special happen for me? Can I not have a text book weightloss? Can I not have a text book something??

Ok..I'm done being a baby. Tonight in class we did some toning with weights. I thought at first that it would be simple. Not! I was huffing and puffing along with the rest of them. I'm so out of shape! Its ridiculous.

So I was 227 I'm now 216.
Can I lose another 4 lbs next week? I've got it all mapped out in my head when I should be 160 lbs. I wish it was that predictable. I asked all the ladies in my class tonight if you could pretty much rely on losing the same amount every week. They laughed at me like I had boobs on my head. Was that really a dumb question?

Over & Out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment